Microsoft SQL Server Book
- Dynamic SQL: Applications, Performance, and Security in Microsoft SQL Server : "Take a deep dive into the many uses of dynamic SQL in Microsoft SQL Server. "
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Step by Step (Step by Step Developer): "Your hands-on, step-by-step guide to building applications with Microsoft SQL Server 2012"
- Delivering Business Intelligence with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 3/E: "Implement a Robust BI Solution with Microsoft SQL Server 2012"
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services 4/E: "The Definitive Guide to Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services"
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 T-SQL Fundamentals (Developer Reference) 1st edition by Ben-Gan, Itzik (2012) :
- Murach's SQL Server 2012 for Developers (Training & Reference): "Every application developer who uses SQL Server 2012 should own this book."
- Pro SQL Server 2012 BI Solutions (Expert's Voice in SQL Server): "provides practical examples of cost-effective business intelligence projects. "
- Professional Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Integration Services: "An in-depth look at the radical changes to the newest release of SISS"
- SQL Server Interview Questions and Answers: "This book will flow in a "Question & Answer" mode from start to finish to help you grasp concepts faster and get to the point quickly."
- Inside Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008: T-SQL Querying (Developer Reference): " Deepen your understanding of architecture and internals—and gain practical approaches and advanced techniques to optimize your code’s performance."
- Knight's 24-Hour Trainer: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Integration Services: "A unique book-and-video package for learning Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services"
- SQL Server 2008 Query Performance Tuning Distilled (Expert's Voice in SQL Server): "a direct trouble–shooting methodology for identifying poorly-performing stored procedures and queries, isolating the causes of that poor performance, and fixing the underlying problems."
- T-SQL 2008 Joes 2 Pros: Core T-SQL Coding Fundamentals For Microsoft SQL Server 2008: "This is a book for beginners and covers just fundamentals"
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services: "The Definitive Guide to Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services"
- Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008 T-SQL Fundamentals (Developer Reference) Paperback October 22, 2008:
- Inside Microsoft SQL Server 2005: T-SQL Querying (Developer Reference): "Take a detailed look at the internal architecture of T-SQL"
- MDX Solutions: With Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services 2005 and Hyperion Essbase, 2nd Edition: "this book shows data warehouse developers what they need to know to build effective multidimensional data warehouses"
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Unleashed: "This book focuses primarily on the information needed by system and database administrators, as well as for users with overlapping duties as both DBA and developer."
- The Microsoft?Data Warehouse Toolkit: With SQL Server?2005 and the Microsoft Business Intelligence Toolset: "This groundbreaking book is the first in the Kimball Toolkit series to be product-specific. "
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services: "Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services provides fast access to data by means of multidimensional data structures and the multidimensional query languag MDX."
- The Rational Guide to: SQL Server Reporting Services (Rational Guides): "Describes the basics of creating, managing, and deploying Microsoft SQL server 2000."
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Bible: "The book builds on sample database applications to demonstrate topics/concepts."
- The Guru's Guide to SQL Server Stored Procedures, XML, and HTML: "Explores the foundations of SQL and Transact-SQL programming to teach readers how to develop coding techniques and discover solutions to programming problems."
- Professional SQL Server 2000 Programming: "provides a comprehensive guide to programming with SQL Server 2000, from a complete tutorial on Transact-SQL to an in-depth discussion of new features"